Jumaat, Ogos 06, 2004

Book List on my PDA





Booklib V1.25 on my ipaq 4150


Booklib is a simple but powerful program for pocketpc which can record and track all my collection of books in my PDA. Previuosly I maintained a list of my books on Excel sheet. I have not completed my list yet, but it can always be updated whenever and wherever I like. The program will record the title, author, publisher and year published, number of pages, price, ISBN etc. I can also give rating from 0 to 5 on the books. I can also link the list to other file in my pda. This is useful, if I have any comments on the books saved on separate file or if I have an e-book version of the book in my pda.

I downloaded the program from freewareppc and as the name says, it is free and it only occupies 53kb on my ipaq 4150.



1 ulasan:

sherrina berkata...

hi, sama lah kita. pakai model 4150. dah join ipaqclub ke blom? www.ipaqclub.com.my

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails