Isnin, Julai 19, 2004

My new PDA - Ipaq 4150


 
It has been more than 3 weeks since I bought my brand new ipaq 4150 through Direct Access. It was a good bargain as I got reduced price with complimentary 256mb storage card. The past 3 weeks has been very interesting toying with this new gadget.

One of the first thing that I did was getting  a reader for ebooks. I downloaded Acrobat Reader for PDF and  Microsoft Reader.  I have downloaded the following e-books;

  1. Ihya' Ulumuddin by Imam Ghazali
  2. Art of War by Sun Tzu
  3. Republic by Plato
  4. Theodore Roosevelt- An Autobiography by Ken Mattern

I have also downloaded the whole Al-Qur'an by downloading Pocket Islam. A very powerful software which also includes, english translation ( Piktchall  and Yusuf Ali), Solat Time, Azan, Islamic calendar and hadith.

Indeed, this PDA is a very powerful tool  which will be one of my most loyal companion !

ipaq 4150 Posted by Hello  

You may want to visit bargainpda for the review.


Tiada ulasan:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails